NIA has created a number of unique sponsorship options for NIA’s 61st Annual Convention and WIACO at the Boca Raton Resort and Club in Boca Raton, Florida. Be a part of the industry’s premier event of the year as NIA brings the best in entertainment, educational sessions, and networking opportunities for attendees. All sponsorship packages include recognition in the Convention program, Mobile Meeting App, and scrolling PowerPoint presentation in the general sessions. Click here to view the full Sponsorship Opportunities document.
Keynote Introduction Sponsor (Limit One) $5,500
The Keynote Speaker presentation is one of the highlights of the Convention, and historically has been the highest attended session. This year, NIA’s Keynote Speaker is Scott Christopher, co-author of The Levity Effect.
- General Session recognition—a representative from your company will be introduced and brought on stage to formally introduce the Keynote Speaker (2-minute limit, NIA to provide introduction script).
- Logo recognition provided on PowerPoint and signage outside of the meeting room.
- Opportunity to place a brochure or marketing piece at each chair (1–4 page brochure, with NIA’s approval).
President’s Dinner and Dance Sponsor (Limit One) $6,500
Provide attendees with a lasting impression as you take part in the prestigious President’s Dinner and Dance. Be part of the farewell event and attendees’ fond memories of the Convention.
- One complimentary registration.
- Reserved VIP table.
- Verbal and PowerPoint recognition during the event.
- Logo recognition on printed program (given to each attendee) and event signage.
- Recognized as the portrait sponsor during the reception.
- Event signage.
- Complimentary portrait photos for attendees (1 photo per couple).
Convention Bags Sponsor (Limit One) $7,000
Attendees receive Convention bags at registration, carry them throughout the Convention, and take them home—providing lasting exposure for your company logo in 2 or 4 colors. This package includes 1 complimentary registration.
Convention Water Bottle Sponsor (Limit One) $3,750
Have your logo co-branded on a water bottle that is passed out to every Convention attendee.
Golf Tournament Opportunities (Multiple Opportunities)
Be a visible part of the Convention’s top competitive event! Sponsorships are on a first-come, first-served basis, so act now! Golf-hole sponsors receive logo recognition on sponsorship flags at designated holes on the Boca Raton Resort and Club Resort Course on Friday, April 22, 2016. Sponsor logo advertising on the golf cart GPS system is also included.
- Individual Golf-Hole Sponsor $250
Dessert Hospitality Suites (Multiple Opportunities) $350
Associates (Manufacturers) will have the opportunity to start reserving Dessert Hospitality Suites on Thursday, January 21, 2016. Information on how to reserve these suites will be sent in mid-December. Take part in one of the most decadent events of Convention by hosting a Dessert Hospitality Suite! The listed price is to reserve the room; sponsors will work directly with the hotel to order food and beverages for this event.
Registration Packet Insert Opportunities (Multiple Opportunities)
Submit your 1-to 4-page document to NIA for review, and then send your document to the Convention hotel. The sponsor is responsible for ensuring the hotel receives the materials by the NIA-specified date. NIA will insert the piece for you!
- Four-page literature insertion for $850
April/May Insulation Outlook advertisers
- Four-page literature insertion for $1,850
Insulation Outlook non-advertisers
We’re Flexible. Get Creative.
Suggest your own package—we love considering new ideas. Contact Erin Freeborn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-464-6422, ext. 114.