Premier Industry Manufacturer™ Award
With the help of our Associate (Manufacturer) members, NIA has established the Premier Industry Manufacturer™ award. This program recognizes and distinguishes exemplary companies as industry advocates and leaders. Through this program, NIA’s Associate members demonstrate to customers that their company is a recognized leader amongst their peers.
Available exclusively to NIA Associate Member companies, this program was developed to reward the most active manufacturers for their actions. The plan is to continue to develop the program to ensure it provides the most value to NIA’s Associate members and brings recognition from peers and clients. To learn more about NIA membership, click here.
Congratulations to the 2022 Premier Industry Manufacturers!
The 2022 Premier Industry Manufacturers are:
- Johns Manville
- Knauf Insulation, Inc.
- Owens Corning
Key Dates for NIA’s Premier Industry Manufacturer Award Program
Deadline to apply for the 2021 calendar year: November 12, 2021
2021 Member Point-Tracking Form Due: December 31, 2021
Winners Announced at NIA’s Annual Conference: March 31, 2022
How It Works
There is no cost to apply to the program, and NIA encourages all Associate (Manufacturer) member companies to apply.
NIA will track points (retroactively to January 1, 2021) for companies who complete the 2021 application. A few of the activities require the individual member company to complete a tracking form in order to receive points for these activities in 2021.
- Manufacturers earn points for their participation and involvement in NIA, and for being members of regional associations. In most cases you will be able to earn points for things you are already doing (e.g., attending NIA events).
- Points will accumulate over a calendar year and are available through a variety of opportunities, including many no-cost options.
Due to the effects of COVID-19 on our in-person events and training opportunities, we have added additional point opportunities for 2021. If you have any questions regarding the program, please call the NIA office at 703-464-6422 or email email@example.com.
Opportunities to Earn Points Include:
- NIA membership;
- Becoming a Foundation contributor;
- Participating in NIA activities;
- Attending NIA meetings and events;
- Advertising and sponsorship; and
- Other industry memberships.