About the Fall Summit
NIA’s Fall Summit is an annual members-only event that brings together the mechanical insulation industry in one central location for education, training, and networking. Fall Summit is designed to “Educate, Engage, and Elevate,” by providing actionable content for attendees that companies can implement immediately to build their businesses. Featuring topical speakers, open committee meetings, tailored industry sessions, and networking opportunities to develop new business relationships, NIA’s Fall Summit offers members:
- Value—20 hours of education, 2 breakfasts, 1 luncheon, and 1 networking reception are included in the affordable registration rate. Additional multiple-registrant discounts are available.
- Flexibility—Minimizing members’ time out of the office is a priority, so all events take place over 1.5 days.
- Convenience—All events take place at one location: the National Harbor, a 350-acre resort destination with access to 3 airports.
Survey Results from the 2016 Fall Summit:
- 100% of attendees said that the 2016 Fall Summit was good or excellent.
- 90% of attendees said that networking with new or potential customers was good or excellent.
- 81% of attendees said they gained new industry or business knowledge.
- 60% of attendees said they made new business contacts.
- 100% of attendees enjoyed watching the Cubs win the World Series at unofficial NIA gatherings.