MGM National Harbor Reservation Information
NIA has blocked rooms at the MGM National Harbor at a discounted rate of $209 per night, plus state and local taxes. The discounted hotel service fee is $20 plus tax, per night. These rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Special Hotel Reservation Information
- To make online hotel reservations at the MGM National Harbor in NIA’s discounted room block, click here and select attendee from the drop-down menu.
- Call: 1-844-346-4664 and mention NIA’s Fall Summit
The hotel service fee includes unlimited local & 800 calls, in-room internet access, property-wide wireless internet, fitness center, seasonal pool access, boarding pass printing, complimentary coffee in the lobby, and notary services.
Reservation Deadline: Friday, October 19
Reservation Cancellation Information: Guests must cancel reservations 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancelation fee of 1 night’s deposit. Reservations canceled within 72 hours of arrival are subject to a penalty of first night room and tax.
* You must be a registered NIA Fall Summit attendee to qualify for this discounted rate.
Travel Scam Notification
NIA does not use the services of third-party housing vendors and encourages members to only make their hotel reservations through the link we provide or by calling the hotel directly at 1-844-346-4664 and mentioning NIA’s Fall Summit. We encourage you to make your reservation directly through the hotel for the best price and for security reasons.
The MGM National Harbor offers world-class entertainment, dining, and accommodations. The hotel opened in December 2016 and is the newest addition to the National Harbor area. Hotel amenities include:
- Dining—There are 9 restaurants and bars featuring local and national chefs, including Voltaggio Brothers Steak House and Fish by Jose Andres.
- Spa—The onsite spa includes 11 luxurious treatment rooms and a full-service salon and fitness center. It is open every day from 9:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. For appointments please call 301-971-6115.
- Casino—Enjoy one of the largest casinos in the area and test your luck at the slot machines, table games, and poker tables.
- Theater—The Theater at MGM National Harbor features a wide variety of performances and concerts.
- Shopping—There are more than 10 retail stores located on property.
The MGM National Harbor does not provide shuttle service from any airport.
At this time, the resort does not charge for parking. Self-parking for guests is complimentary. For more information about the hotel’s self- and valet-parking rates or driving directions, please click on the links below.
- Transportation Video
- Parking (Valet parking: $25 USD up to 12 hours, $45 for 12–24 hours)
- Parking Map
- Taxi and Ridesharing
- Driving Directions
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is located 7.4 miles from the MGM National Harbor (approximately 15 minutes without traffic)
- Estimated rideshare fare: $25 USD (one way)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is located 35 miles from the MGM National Harbor (35–40 minutes without traffic)
- Estimated rideshare fare: $50 USD (one way)
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is located 39 miles from the MGM National Harbor (50–55 minutes without traffic)
- Estimated rideshare fare: $60 USD (one way)