MGM National Harbor Reservation Information
NIA has blocked rooms at the MGM National Harbor at a discounted rate* of $219 per night, plus state and local taxes. The discounted hotel service fee is $15 plus tax, per night. These rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Special Hotel Reservation Information
- To make online hotel reservations at the MGM National Harbor in NIA’s discounted room block, click here and select attendee from the drop-down menu.
- Call: 1-844-346-4664 and mention "NIA’s Fall Summit"
The hotel service fee includes in-room internet access, property-wide wifi, unlimited local & 800 calls, fitness center, seasonal pool access, boarding pass printing, and notary services.
Reservation Deadline: Friday, October 25, 2019.
Reservation Cancellation Information: Guests must cancel reservations 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee of 1 night’s deposit. Reservations canceled within 72 hours of arrival are subject to a penalty of first night room and tax.
* You must be a registered NIA Fall Summit attendee to qualify for this discounted rate.
The MGM National Harbor offers world-class entertainment, dining, and accommodations. The hotel opened in December 2016 and is the newest addition to the National Harbor area.
Fall Summit 2018 attendees had extremely positive feedback on the MGM National Harbor location, with its proximity to the airport, centralized meeting rooms, and easy access to dining and entertainment options.
Hotel amenities include:
- Dining—There are 9 restaurants and bars featuring local and national chefs, including Voltaggio Brothers Steak House and Fish by Jose Andres.
- Spa—The onsite spa includes 11 luxurious treatment rooms and a full-service salon and fitness center. It is open from 9:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. For appointments please call 301-971-6115.
- Casino—Enjoy one of the largest casinos in the area and test your luck at the slot machines, table games, and poker tables.
- Theater—The Theater at MGM National Harbor features a wide variety of performances and concerts.
- Shopping—There are 10 retail stores located on property.
The MGM National Harbor does not provide shuttle service from any airport.
At this time, the resort does not charge for parking. Self parking for guests is complimentary. For more information about the hotel’s self- and valet-parking rates or driving directions, please click on the links below.
- Transportation Video
- Parking (Valet parking: $25 USD up to 12 hours, $45 for 12–24 hours)
- Parking Map
- Taxi and Ridesharing
- Driving Directions
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is located 7.4 miles from the MGM National Harbor (approximately 15 minutes without traffic)
- Estimated rideshare fare: $25 USD (one way)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is located 35 miles from the MGM National Harbor (35–40 minutes without traffic)
- Estimated rideshare fare: $50 USD (one way)
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is located 39 miles from the MGM National Harbor (50–55 minutes without traffic)
- Estimated rideshare fare: $60 USD (one way)
Travel Scam Notification
NIA does not use the services of third-party housing vendors and encourages members to only make their hotel reservations through the link we provide or by calling the hotel directly at 1-844-346-4664 and mentioning NIA’s Fall Summit. We encourage you to make your reservation directly through the hotel for the best price and for security reasons.