FÉDÉRATION EUROPÉENNE DES SYNDICATS D’ENTREPRISES D’ISOLATION (FESI)
(European Federation of Associations of Insulation Contractors)
c/o Thermal Insulation Contractors Association
34 Allington Way, Yarm Road Business Park
UK-Darlington, Co. Durham DL1 4QB
Tel.: 0044 1325/466 704
Fax: 0044 1325/487 691
Chief Executive: Ralph Bradley
- Promote the interests of insulation contractors in member associations.
- Improve FESI’s recognition and acceptance as a professional association by:
- energy consumers and other principal customers and clients
- European and national legislative and standardization bodies and administrations
- building contractors
- Enhance FESI’s publicity through publication activities as well as through the participation and cooperation in appropriate European fora, seminars and congresses.
- Establish FESI’s “opinion leadership” in all technical matters related to thermal and cold insulation and acoustic protection, both in buildings and in building equipment and industrial installations.
- Improve European cooperation between the national member associations of FESI.
- Enhance training standards by the development of minimum training levels / core competencies and thereby improve the comparability of proficiency levels throughout the European Union.