NIA’s Premier Industry Manufacturer Program
With the help of our Associate (Manufacturer) members, NIA has launched the Premier Industry Manufacturer Program. This program will recognize and distinguish exemplary companies as industry advocates and leaders. Through this program, NIA’s Associate members demonstrate to customers that their company is a recognized leader amongst their peers.
Available exclusively to NIA Member companies, this pilot program has been developed to reward Associate members for their actions. The plan is to continue to develop the program to ensure it provides the most value to NIA’s Associate members and brings recognition from peers and clients. To learn more about NIA membership, click here.
How It Works
There is no cost to apply to the program, and NIA encourages all Associate member companies to apply. The deadline to apply for the 2018 calendar year has passed.
NIA has begun tracking points for companies who completed the 2018 Application. A few of the activities require the individual member company to complete a tracking form in order to recieve points for these activities in 2018. Please click here to download the tracking form.
- Manufacturers earn points for their participation and involvement in NIA, and for being members of regional associations. In most cases you will be able to earn points for things you are already doing (e.g., attending NIA events).
- Points will accumulate over a calendar year and are available through a variety of opportunities, including many no-cost options.
- Companies that reach a minimum of 175 points in the calendar year will be recognized as Premier Industry Manufacturers.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please call the NIA office at 703-464-6422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunities to Earn Points Include:
- NIA membership;
- Becoming a Foundation contributor;
- Participating in NIA activities;
- Attending NIA meetings and events;
- Advertising and sponsorship; and
- Other industry memberships.