Premier Industry Manufacturer™ Award
With the help of our Associate (Manufacturer) members, NIA has established the Premier Industry Manufacturer™ award. This program recognizes and distinguishes exemplary companies as industry advocates and leaders. Through this program, NIA’s Associate members demonstrate to customers that their company is a recognized leader amongst their peers.
Available exclusively to NIA Associate Member companies, this program was developed to reward the most active manufacturers for their actions. The plan is to continue to develop the program to ensure it provides the most value to NIA’s Associate members and brings recognition from peers and clients. To learn more about NIA membership, click here.
Congratulations to the 2023 Premier Industry Manufacturers!
The 2023 Premier Industry Manufacturers are:
- Johns Manville
- Knauf Insulation, Inc.
- Owens Corning
- ROCKWOOL Technical Insulation
Key Dates for NIA’s Premier Industry Manufacturer Award Program
Deadline to apply for the 2023 calendar year: November 10, 2023
2023 Member Point-Tracking Form Due: December 29, 2023
Winners Announced at NIA’s Annual Conference: April 17-19, 2024
How It Works
There is no cost to apply to the program, and NIA encourages all Associate (Manufacturer) member companies to apply.
NIA will track points (retroactively to January 1, 2023) for companies who complete the 2023 application. A few of the activities require the individual member company to complete a tracking form in order to receive points for these activities in 2023.
- Manufacturers earn points for their participation and involvement in NIA, and for being members of regional associations. In most cases you will be able to earn points for things you are already doing (e.g., attending NIA events).
- Points will accumulate over a calendar year and are available through a variety of opportunities, including many no-cost options.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please call the NIA office at 703-464-6422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunities to Earn Points Include:
- NIA membership;
- Becoming a Foundation contributor;
- Participating in NIA activities;
- Attending NIA meetings and events;
- Advertising and sponsorship; and
- Other industry memberships.