Benefits of IEAP
NIA’s 2-day Insulation Energy Appraisal Program (IEAP) course teaches students how to determine the optimal insulation thickness and how a properly selected, specified, designed, installed, and maintained mechanical insulation system saves money and enhances system performance. Certified appraisers who are NIA members are listed on NIA’s website.
After attending this 2-day course, you will be able to:
- Conduct a facility walkthrough
- Use the 3E Plus® software
- Utilize heat-sensitive, infrared cameras during inspections
- Understand steam efficiencies
- Determine greenhouse gas emissions saved through the use of insulation
- Present your customer with a final report that outlines the potential savings and emission reductions that mechanical insulation can provide and the ROI payback period
Dates: October 10-11, 2018
Location: Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O’Hare-Rosemont
Registration Deadline: Register by Friday, September 21, 2018
Ready to Register?
Space is limited, and the registration fee is:
- $895 (discounted cash/check rate) or $915 (standard rate) for NIA members
- $1,150 (discounted cash/check rate) or $1,175 (standard rate) for non-members