NIA Webinar: COVID-19 Stimulus—What Every Construction Employer Needs to Know.
Recorded on: Tuesday, March 31, 2:00 p.m. ET
This FREE webinar was a continuation of the March 24 webinar, provided as an industry association service. Click here to view the March 24 webinar archive.
Webinar Topics Included:
- Understanding and Incorporating Employer Tax Relief Options—Sikich, LLC
- Impacts of the New Labor and Employer Mandates—Auman, Mahan & Furry
Webinar Presenters Included:
- Andy Powell, CPA is a Partner at Sikich with over 30 years of experience in accounting, tax, and audit services.
- Attorney Matthew Bakota with Auman, Mahan & Furry, is certified as a specialist in Labor and Employment Law by the Ohio State Bar Association and is also certified as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR).
- Attorney Amy Mitchell is a partner in the labor and employment law group of Auman, Mahan & Furry and is a Certified Specialist in Labor and Employment Law.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.