NIA’s Understanding the Submittal Process Course
NIA's Understanding the Submittal Process will teach students how to identify the type and scope of submittal requirements, the components and importance of the submittal package, and the purpose of the submittal process. Click here for a sample agenda.
Upcoming Virtual Course
- October 5, 2021 (1:00-3:00 p.m. CT)
- Registration Deadline: September 20, 2021
- Register online or by the PDF registration form
Benefits of Virtual Training
- Cost Savings—Save on large travel expenses such as airfare and hotels, while still receiving the same high-quality instruction and content.
- Increased Productivity—No travel time is required, which allows for less time out of the office and minimizes disruptions to operations and family life.
- Convenience—Train from anywhere! Whether you take the course from your office or home, choose the environment where you learn best.
Supplied Course Materials
A professionally printed full-color course manual and additional printed industry resources will be sent to participants prior to the course start date. Students who attend the course will also receive a certificate of completion with 2 Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits.
Connect with NIA on Social Media
We invite you to connect with NIA through social media and stay up to date with all of our programs and events!