The Foundation is funded primarily through voluntary contributions from over 50 member companies, regional associations, and industry organizations that support the mission of the Foundation and believe in its ability to advance the industry. (A full list of contributors can be found on our Contributors page.)
It is important to know that the scope of work that the Foundation operates within is based on the contributions it receives. All activities are prioritized based on funds available and, with the oversight of the Foundation Steering Committee, priorities are constantly reviewed and shifted based on funding fluctuations. Other funding sources include an annual contribution from NIA to the Foundation from its operating budget, and revenue from NIA’s training programs. In years past, educational programs, data collection, and industry research have been developed or conducted through government-appropriated funds. The Foundation is always looking for appropriation opportunities in order to increase available funding for new programs.
Voluntary annual contributions levels include:
Gold Elite: $15,000
Gold Plus: $10,000
Gold Elite contributors enjoy numerous benefits due to their generous contributions, including:
- Exposure with Strategic Partners
- Access to chapter and section presentations;
- Special name signage at NIA’s trade show booth, trade show promotions, on select NIA ads placed with Strategic Partners, and NIA promotional materials for Strategic Partner presentations, including attendee handouts;
- Quarterly communications and updates on Foundation Activities; and
- Discounted training offered with existing NIA training courses.
- Convention Exposure
- Brochure inclusion in the onsite registration packet, a $1,500 value;
- First choice of Dessert Hospitality Suite;
- Special recognition on Foundation signage;
- Priority dinner seating reservations; and
- Invitation to the VIP and First-Timers Reception with the NIA Board of Directors.
- Foundation Steering Committee
- Invitation to attend one Foundation Steering Committee meeting, as a guest, per calendar year.
If your company is interested in supporting the Foundation at the Gold Elite level, please contact Michele M. Jones at 703-464-6422, ext. 119.
Gold Plus, Gold, Silver, and Bronze contributors enjoy:
- Special recognition at NIA functions;
- Special recognition in the annual Buyer’s Guide: Insulation Products and Providers;
- Free information tools, including the Power of Insulation brochure as well as the Insulation Awareness Presentations Package;
- Article reprints;
- Program discounts; and
- A company listing on NIA's website.
If your company is interested in supporting the Foundation, and wishes to make a voluntary contribution, please contact Kristin V. DiDomenico at 703-464-6422, ext. 115.