National Harbor Attractions
National Harbor boasts a huge variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options for attendees and guests:
- Select from more than 40 delectable dining spots.
- Get a great view of the waterfront from the top of the Capital Wheel.
- Enjoy exploring more than 160 boutiques, unique specialty shops, and outlets.
- Take a Water Taxi to Old Town Alexandria in Virginia or the Wharf in DC.
For more information, visit National Harbor.
For additional options in nearby Washington, DC, and Virginia, visit Destination DC, and Welcome to Virginia. From rooftop bars and restaurants with amazing views in Washington to the 18th and 19th century architecture of Old Town Alexandria to Arlington, Virginia’s array of global cuisines, your options are limitless!
A few more helpful hints:
- For updated Smithsonian Museum visitor information, visit their website.
- The Van Gogh Immersive Experience is a popular exhibit, and tickets are sold here with limited availability.
- Check out DC sports teams: the Capitals, DC United, and the Wizards!
October in the Washington, DC area is pleasantly cool with highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 40s at night.