Safety is a top priority for NIA, MGM, and our members, and we will ensure all necessary safety precautions are in place, executed, and enforced with the hotel.
MGM National Harbor Reservation Information
NIA has blocked rooms at the MGM National Harbor at a discounted rate of $259 per night, plus state and local taxes. The discounted hotel service fee is $15 plus tax, per night. These rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Special Hotel Reservation Information
- To make online hotel reservations at the MGM National Harbor in NIA’s discounted room block, click here and select attendee from the drop-down menu.
- Call: 1-844-346-4664 and mention NIA's Annual Convention
The hotel service fee includes unlimited local & 800 calls, in-room internet access, property-wide wireless internet, fitness center, seasonal pool access, boarding pass printing, and notary services.
Reservation Deadline: Friday, October 1, 2021
Reservation Cancellation Information: Guests must cancel reservations 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee of 1 night’s deposit. Reservations canceled within 72 hours of arrival are subject to a penalty of first night room and tax.
* You must be a registered NIA Convention attendee to qualify for this discounted rate.
MGM National Harbor
The MGM National Harbor offers world-class entertainment, dining, and accommodations. NIA has hosted the Fall Summit event at this property in the past and attendees had extremely positive feedback on the MGM National Harbor location, with its proximity to the airport, centralized meeting rooms, and easy access to dining and entertainment options.
Hotel amenities include:
- Dining—There are 8 restaurants and bars with several featuring local and national chefs, including Voltaggio Brothers Steak House, as well as fresh, casual dining venues. Download the MGM ToGo App to order food from any of the restaurants on-site and skip the line.
- Casino—Enjoy one of the largest casinos in the area and test your luck at the slot machines, table games, and poker tables.
- Shopping—There are seven high-end retail stores located on the property and a variety of boutiques and other retail shops located in the National Harbor area.
Transportation and Parking
The MGM National Harbor does not provide shuttle service from any airport. At this time, the resort does not charge for parking. Self-parking for guests is complimentary. For more information about the hotel’s self- and valet-parking rates or driving directions, please click on the links below.
- Transportation Video
- Parking Map (Valet parking: $25 USD up to 12 hours, $45 for 12–24 hours)
- Taxi and Ridesharing
- Driving Directions
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is located 7.4 miles from the MGM National Harbor (approximately 15 minutes without traffic)
- Estimated rideshare fare: $25 USD (one way)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is located 35 miles from the MGM National Harbor (35–40 minutes without traffic)
- Estimated rideshare fare: $50 USD (one way)
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is located 39 miles from the MGM National Harbor (50–55 minutes without traffic)
- Estimated rideshare fare: $60 USD (one way)