Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
NIA has blocked rooms at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa at a variety of discounted rates based on room type. All of the guestrooms were renovated in 2020. These rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Take advantage of NIA's discounted rate by making your reservation before February 8, 2023, unless the room block sells out beforehand.
Reservations: NIA's room block is now sold out, please contact the hotel for current rates and room availability. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Reservation Deadline: February 8, 2023
Guests must cancel reservations 7 days before arrival to avoid a cancellation fee of 2 nights’ deposit. Reservations canceled within 7 days of arrival are subject to a penalty of 2 nights’ room and tax.
Hotel Service Fee
Discounted rate of $20, plus tax per room, per day. Children under age 18 stay free in room with parents. You must be a registered NIA Convention attendee to qualify for this discount.
The discounted resort fee of $20 plus tax per room (normally $40/night), per day. The resort fee includes the following:
- Two reusable keepsake water bottles, per room, per stay, upon arrival
- 24-hour access to oceanfront Stay Fit Gym
- Cultural programs including lei making, hula lessons, wildlife tours, and koi feedings
- Local, 1-800/1-888 phone calls
- In-room coffee/tea and safe
- Daily yoga/fitness classes
- Resort shuttle service in Ka’anapali
- Unlimited daily tennis and basketball court time (tennis balls, racquets, and basketballs included)
- Fresh flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Inkl App: Access to current full-content newspapers and magazines viewable on your tablet or smartphone
- Beach Portrait Session and 5x7 print from Grins2Go at Hyatt Regency Maui
- Personalized guest-request texting service: TEXT 808 219 0608 for 24-hour assistance
- 25% off non-discounted green fees at Ka’anapali Golf Courses
- 10% discount on all non-sale apparel items at the Ka’anapali Golf Courses Pro Shop
- 24-hour access to pool towels throughout the resort
- Backpack beach chair usage for all guestroom occupants
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
Set on 40 acres on Ka’anapali Beach, the resort is a getaway in paradise! Enjoy Hawaiian hospitality with stargazing and a traditional nightly luau on-site, stay loose on the links with oceanfront golf, or unwind at the beachfront spa. Click here to review a resort map.
Pools: Cool off in one of the six free-form pool areas surrounded by lush tropical plants with the Pacific Ocean as your backdrop!
Dining: The resort has 10 on-site restaurants and lounges, including Japengo, voted Maui’s Best Asian and Pacific Rim Cuisine.
Kamaha’o Spa: This Marilyn Monroe Spa features views of the ocean while relaxing with indulgent massages, signature body treatments, and refreshing facials.
Golf: Ka’anapali Golf Course is located .8miles away from the hotel and feature two distinct golf courses with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and majestic Mauna Kahalawai.
Drums of the Pacific Luau: Experience Polynesian culture at Maui’s most exciting nightly luau on property!
Humpback Whales: Visit the scenic lookout to learn more about the hotel’s Wildlife Team and about Maui’s seasonal visitors.
Transportation & Parking
The Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa is located 40 minutes from Kahului Airport (OGG). The hotel does not offer airport shuttle service, but a shuttle service is available through Maui SpeediShuttle/Hawaii Executive Transportation. Call 808-891-0200 to book a reservation. Uber/Lyfts are also available from the airport.
Self-parking (with in and out privileges): Discounted rate of $15/overnight (normally $25/overnight)
Valet parking: $25/overnight (normally $40/overnight).